Our Corporate Responsibility Report highlights our efforts to support smart, safe and sustainable manufacturing around the world. Sustainability has truly evolved from social expectation to economic imperative. We believe meeting these sustainability challenges goes hand-in hand with improving manufacturing efficiency and productivity.
Social Responsibility and Sustainability Key Principles
- We respect and support the dignity of all workers and our company policies and practices are designed to uphold worker human rights.
- We embrace equal employment opportunities, reject illegal employment discrimination in any form and strive to treat all employees with fairness and dignity.
- We are committed to demonstrating the highest standards of health and safety for our employees and customers.
- We strive to continually improve our environmental performance including resource conservation and pollution prevention.
- We are committed to making a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
- We adhere to a Code of Conduct based on principles and laws that guide the decisions and actions of our employees and suppliers.