The Committee is composed of independent directors. The Committee reviews and assesses our technological activities as well as our policies and practices in the following areas:
- Employee relations, with emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
- Protection and enhancement of the environment and energy resources.
- Product integrity and safety.
- Employee health and safety.
- Community and civic relations, including programs for and contributions to health, educational, cultural and other social institutions.